San Jose Piping & Repiping
Quality Pipe Materials & Precision Installation
The plumbing technicians at Crown Plumbing have more than 50 years of experience with piping and repiping in San Jose, CA. Whether you need pipes installed for a home addition or renovation or need all your plumbing pipes replaced, we have the technical skill and tools needed to get the job done right.
Call (408) 840-4389 for a pipe inspection in San Jose, if you suspect a problem with your pipes.
When to Repipe a Home
Replacing all your plumbing pipes is a big job that can be costly and disruptive to your daily life. Naturally, most homeowners prefer to put off repiping whenever possible. However, nothing lasts forever. There are some common signs that your plumbing system may be in need of replacement.
Repiping may be needed when you have:
- An older home – Homes that were built 50 years ago or more are more likely to need repiping. The length of time that your plumbing pipes may last depends on the type of pipe material and water quality. Certain pipe materials, such as galvanized pipes, are more prone to leaking.
- Low water pressure – If you have low water pressure, it can indicate a problem with the pipes. As pipes rust and corrode, the water pressure may drop. If you low water pressure throughout the house, call for an inspection.
- Multiple pipe leaks – Plumbing leaks are annoying and can cause water damage. Fixing one leak is a fairly simple plumbing repair. However, if you have multiple leaks in different areas of the plumbing system, it may mean that the pipes should be replaced.
- Frequent plumbing leaks – Do you feel like you are always in need of a San Jose plumbing technicians for leaks in the plumbing system? If you have been dealing with pipe leaks frequently, it can be a sign of a larger problem in the system.
- Discolored water – Corroded pipes can cause the water to become discolored. If you have noticed rusty or reddish-brown colored water, you may have pipes that are corroding.
- Visible corrosion – Most of your plumbing system is hidden, which makes visual inspection difficult. You can get an idea about the condition of the pipes by looking at the pipes that are visible.
A professional inspection is the best way to assess the condition of your plumbing system and make the best decision for your home. Our San Jose piping technicians can perform an inspection to evaluate the overall condition of the pipes and make recommendations about piping and repiping in San Jose.
Copper Repipe San Jose
When the pipes need to be replaced, you will need to make a decision about the type of pipe material that is best suited to your needs. We use high quality materials and offer options to fit every budget. A growing number of homeowners are choosing copper for piping and repiping in San Jose. Copper is a durable material that offers several benefits for piping.
Copper pipes provide cleaner water, better water pressure, and last longer than other materials. The biggest challenge for copper is the initial cost. However, many homeowners find that the benefits of copper is worth the added expense. We can help you explore the options and select the best material for your new pipes.
Contact us at (408) 840-4389 for more information about our San Jose piping and repiping services.
“We started having problems with the general plumbing at our 60-year-old house so we called Crown Plumbing. They were able to come out right away and quickly evaluated and identified multiple leaks and issues.”Chris T.
“Our service provider was courteous, knew his job, was professional and cleaned up after himself very nicely”Kristin M.
“They were available 1st thing in the morning (8-10AM), got there on time, explained the repair. He had all the supplies he needed on the truck and got it done in an hour.”Dan W.
“Dominick saved the day. I tried to fix the clogged kitchen sink drain myself with baking soda, vinegar and hot water, but started to pop leaks everywhere.”Zhen G.
“Crown Plumbing has always gone above and beyond from the nice person answering the phone, and quickly understanding what you need (almost before you do!) and makes scheduling quite easy.”Theresa B.
If you need pipes installed or think you may need your plumbing pipes replaced, we recommend starting with a professional inspection. We can send a qualified and knowledgeable technician to inspect your plumbing pipes. If your pipes need to be replaced, we will explain why, walk you through the process, and answer your questions.